The 8th Hangzhou College Student Creative Design Competition
In welcoming the 2016 G-20 Hangzhou summit, and in the effort of encouraging and promoting the college student creative design, and providing an opportunity for communication and learning, Hangzhou Science and Technology Association will host “Future · City · Society” – The 8th Hangzhou College Student Creative Design Competition, in 2016.
1.The Theme of the Competition
Future · City · Society
2.The Objective of Competition
Hangzhou Science and Technology Association designs the “Future · City · Society.” The theme of creative design work can be the interpretation and exploring of the concept of “future”. It can be related to the concern of human living space, or can be related to the G20 summit theme, for example, construction, innovation, motivation, connection, inclusive world economy, and etc. It can be explorations of the impact of new economy forms to future cities and societies.
- Competition Participants
College students in Hangzhou and from other higher educational institutions.
January 1, 2016 – June 20, 2016: Promoting the competition and collecting work.
- June 30, 2016: Deadline of the entry collection – colleges and universities submit the entry collections.
- July 15, 2016: Judges complete the review of entries, select award winning works.
- August 30 – September 10, 2016: Selected work exhibition.
- September – October 2016: Touring exhibition in Hangzhou colleges.
- The end of October, 2016: Award ceremony and International Creative Design Symposium.
- Organizers and Sponsors
- Hangzhou Science and Technology Association
- Zhejiang Institute of Technology
- Hangzhou Association of Design
- Design of China
- Shu Ling: 13867487738
- Yanyan Wang: 13958078234
- Address: 318 Liuhe Road, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang.
College of Art & Design, Zhejiang Institute of Technology.
- Website: http://designchina.me
- Entry Requirements
- Graphic Design (posters, visual identities, books)
- Industrial Design (virtual interactive interface, product design)
- Motion and Animation
- Entry form (attached)
- No Entry fee. One can submit up to two works.
- Work can be submitted by email, with work description.
- Graphic Design: JPG.
- Motion and Animation: 30 sec – 3 min, MPEG, or SWF.
- Industrial Design: Design illustration, physical products if applicative.
- Images for web promotion
- Graphic Design:
Size: 130×100, format: JPEG, capacity: less than 20K), one piece of compressed work, size: less than 1MB.
- Motion and Animation:
Still image, Size: 130×100, Format: JPEG, capacity: less than 20K, a piece of the compressed image size is 352×288, Mobile phone animation size shall be applicable to the mobile phone screen display, suggest the resolution is 176×144 or 176×220.
- Industrial Design:
Size: 130×100, Format：JPEG, capacity: lees than 20K, one piece of the compressed image size is 352×288.
- Print requirement
Graphic Design: A4, 600 dpi.
Industrial Design: A3, 300 dpi.