- Cover, Feature Spread, and Following Spread
- 8.5×11 pages
- Turn in on 15×20 black matboard
- You can keep the article in its original magazine, or choose a different publication if you want.
- Focus on clear concepts.
- But the concept has to be quickly understood. Bad type, inconsistent grids, and other mistakes will compromise the best concepts.
- Create a dynamic composition that will stop people flipping through the magazine.
- Show your ideas to other people without explaining it. Do they understand?
Critique: Tues April 3rd
Tues April 17 Thr April 19
Against gun control / pro-gun:
For gun control / anti-gun: